Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gwen’s visit for my birthday :)

My friend for many years at a distance. We try a couple of times of year together usually at our birthdays.. Smile We are pretty good email buddies but even life gets in the way of that sometimes. Met Gwen and her husband Charles probably about 10 years ago in Lakeport at a parade. Ev had his Corvette at that time and Charles has his love of Vettes and we were all in the parade.. And that is where we all met.. It’s a long distance friendship but it works.. I am supposing we will be friends forever and always.. Smile 
Gwen came over today from Willits with her wonderful baked goods.. love them!! Apple pie and Zucchini bread.. and some awfully nice birthday gifts..
I made up some Clam Chowder this morning, so it went well on this winter wet day. However while we were having lunch we did see the sun briefly.. We had a short visit and memorable. Happy you arrived home safely my dear!!

011

No comments:

Post a Comment