Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, November 18, 2013

Pot luck with Lee & Laura

Laura called a couple of weeks ago to be sure we got this date  on our calendar 11/17/13. Pot Luck at the Orchard Shores park. I do believe it is her way of celebrating my birthday and having dinner, cause she doesn’t really like to cook.. Works great for me!!
Lee & Laura provided the nice “china” (really china) beautiful dishes and some fancy silverware for our pot luck dinner at the park.
Before going in for dinner, Laura presented me with my birthday card/present! She insisted on pictures of the 4 of us, cause it seems we don’t get many.. Smile She is so cute..
She had someone lined up to take the photos.. She had Ev take pictures of her presenting me with my card with present inside of card! I was so surprised, THEY GOT ME A GIFT CARD FOR WHAT A FISHING LICENSE COST!! LOVE IT!!!
Bless their hearts.. so sweet.
The pot luck dinner was wonderful! Ate way to much.. Best part was having Lee & Laura with us.. Smile
092

No comments:

Post a Comment