Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, November 10, 2013

Murder Mystery Play and Dinner

murdermysterypic

People started arriving about 5pm. The event was to start with hor’duerves about 5:30 at that time would also issued the first clues for the murder mystery.
Gayle was in charge of the kitchen getting everything to run smooth, did a great job! No doubt ..
In the meantime the guest were all taking their seats in anticipation of the unfolding facts started to unravel. The cast was having fun with the characters they were portraying..
In the audience approx 8 people figured out “who done it”!!

The Cast:
Melee Winery Owner-Malcolm Melee (Murdered)
Daughter-Rene Melee-Gayle Christian
Bed & Breakfast owner-Ben Breakfast-Rob Christian
Milt-Mart Owner- Stan Milton-Rich DeWolfe
Gift Shop at Melee Winery-Sue Veneer-Peggy
Cabot Winery-Carter Cabot-Charles Dean
Magazine writer-Nina Grizio-Linda Swesey
Melee Winemaker-Pierre LA Pointe-Everett Swesey
lawyer-Leelah Eagle-Sue Garret
Sheriff-Mill Garret


No comments:

Post a Comment