Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, October 4, 2013

Medicine Lake on Sunday!!

Rick and Lynn are back in WA.. Smile had a great time with them while they were here..
Today I spent catching up on the blog from this past week. What a wonderful time we all had!
We have a party to go to on Saturday afternoon at the Moose. We have decided we will take the trailer with us Saturday when we go to the party and park in the camping area at the Moose. So we can just leave early Sunday morning to head for Medicine lake and other parts we may find new to discover.. We just hope we keep this nice weather for the week!! Smile
The rest of today will be spent packing the trailer.. excited about going fishing.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment