Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, October 20, 2013

Home and the work begins!

We arrived home from our week long adventure up in the Northeastern part of CA. Fishing with Glorianne & Stan. Then staying with them the majority of the time we were gone! Sometimes I feel like we are taking them away from things they are so busy with? But always seems to work out ok..
Got home Oct 14 late afternoon. Washed the trailer, started getting things put away, etc.. soon we were both tired and decided we needed finish this job tomorrow.. We needed to get the trailer ready to go down to Santa Rosa for yet another warranty trip, hoping this time everything gets actually fixed! We were planning on taking it down on Thursday the 17th.
In the meantime just trying to do catch up from being gone a week. We had new renters coming in at the lake house, un packing the trailer, etc.. busy time..WOTM have an upcoming Fashion Show on Saturday.. I am heading up the fashion show part. Have chair people heading up the food.
Dropped the trailer off on Thursday. Always an adventure taking it to the Santa Rosa RV Sales! never do they want to hear or see us! I called them back in Sept to let them know we would be bringing in around the middle of Oct to fix the warranty stuff before it was up in November. Of course I called as we were driving down there and Jared the service guy hit the fan when I said we were brining it in, he was sooooo busy.. Seems be the norm.. Never a good time to bring it in. I told him this was the only time we had and could park it in their lots next door till they could get to it. When we arrived he pointed out that “all those trailers over there in that lot, WERE PAYING PEOPLE”.. really? and we didn’t pay? Same crap every time we go there! Half the stuff gets fixed and have gets denied or some excuse! so we will see what we end up this time.. This time the shower pan has to be replaced due to LACK OF SUPPORT IT CRACKED! I told them this back in Feb.. Jared said well don’t stand there….
Pam called me on Wednesday and we set up a quad ride out to Indian Valley Res for Monday.. aawww.. that will be a nice relaxing day.. Smile While in Santa Rosa, had a nice lunch with my daughter Lindsy.. Nice to see her had been a few months.. Miss her when I don’t’ see her.. did some shopping and soon we were headed home…
WOTM fashion show was very nice.. Food was good, fashions were very nice. Got an unexpected visit from one of our friend’s with his new girlfriend. Cully and girlfriend Rhea.. Invited them over for dinner on Sunday.
In the  meantime after the fashion show, Charles came in and Tina and I were at the bar.. well?? we decided to keep the party going on and on and on.. We hit up the Happy Garden for a little while then ended up at the Barn.. Called Ev to come and get me about 11.. now I am so worried to be ill all day on Sunday.. But to my amazement?? I was fine.. Thank God cause I was having company for dinner that night.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment