Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, October 26, 2013

Eventful week

As this eventful week has been unfolding, we had yet another dinner party on Tuesday evening. We had invited Winny/
Rob/Mama Willie, whom are from Holland to join us for dinner that evening, however they were unable to attend due to travel plans being changed.
I had called our new Doctor Andrew Schwartz to also join us that evening for dinner. He gladly accepted. Doc Andrew is new to our area and doesn’t know many people. I had shown him some photos of the fish we caught at Medicine Lake and he was excited to be invited to try some of the fish!!
We all enjoyed the evening, talking about this and that. Andrew loved the views from the deck overlooking the lake. It was a very pleasurable evening.. didn’t get any pics that night…
Wednesday was a kick back day.. Not much going on that day.. Thursday was about canning in the morning and Moose meetings in the afternoon.
Friday evening we went down to the Moose because Charley Baker Band was playing for the Animal Coalition Halloween Costume Dinner and Dance fund raiser. They had sold out of tickets, 250 tickets had sold!!! The Moose was hopping that night!! However I don’t think there were 250 people there, but there was probably about 150! Everyone was having a ball!! It is always great to see the Moose Hall full of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment