Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, October 4, 2013

continued Rick & Lynn visit 10/2-10/3

We wanted to take Rick & Lynn out to the coast to Ft. Bragg on Wednesday, but they wanted to go to Petaluma that day to put flowers on Mom’s and Greg’s grave. Plus they had some other errands to run.. They got back later in the evening Wednesday.. we kicked back and did some TV watching..
My day was filled with doing catch up for Moose stuff on the computer and catching up on laundry etc.. Good day to get all this done.. Made an appointment for Lynn and I to get a pedicure for Thursday morn. We are planning on leaving on Sunday morning for Medicine Lake..
Thursday morning Lynn and I got ready and headed for Clearlake so we could get our pedicure..

photo (2)
We had a nice relaxing morning..Don’t have a pic of Lynn’s feet.. Sad smile
The original plan is to meet up with Pete & Bea Garcia, old friends of our parents. Rick hadn’t seen Pete & Bea in more than 30 years. I had only met up with them earlier this year. Kind of had lost track of them.. It was wonderful to find them!
We all meet for lunch at the Main Street Café in Clearlake.
We really had a grand visit! Rick & Lynn went over to Pete & Bea’s home to visit longer. I had meetings at the Moose and needed to attend. So Ev came home with me.
Tonight Rick & Lynn decided to leave for WA (home) after our dinner tonight..
I got my meetings done.. Rick & Lynn were all packed and ready to go when I arrived home from the Moose.. Sad smile
We were having our “last supper” and then they would head home. I made some ‘fried chicken/mashed potatoes/gravy and corn on the cob!
And after dinner we said our farewells.. So sad to see them go.. but knew they couldn’t stay a long time. Our visit was just too darn short!! So we will plan to go to WA next year and over stay our welcome!!! Smile
Turns out they left at about 8pm Thursday night and arrived just in time for breakfast where they were meeting friends for the weekend on the coast in WA.. Smile Happy they are safe..
Thank you both for such a great week! Love and Miss you already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment