Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fashion Show at the Moose October 19, 2013

It’s a given that Ev and I are busy! We have so many great friends and we love them all dearly! So, when the opportunity arises to spend a little time with them? We do! and we always Love it!
This week as you can already see it has been busy. We started out with the Fashion Show at the Moose on Saturday. The fashion was the “bomb”!! It was fabulous!! The models were incredible! The food was wonderful! We all had a wonderful time! However, Tina and I were having such a good time we decided to continue on into the evening.. We had some fun at the Moose, then Charles came in and we continued to have even more fun.. From here we decided to have more fun and go on to the Happy Garden.. We were having so much there we continued onto the Barn (cocktail lounge) for even more fun!!! About 11pm I called Ev to ask him to come pick me up..Too much fun!!!
The next morning Ev and Kaylee took a walk down the hill to the Happy Garden pick up the truck that I had left there from the night before.. What a wonderful husband I have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment