Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our Friend Bill Hahn turns 94!

Bill Hahn celebrated his 94th Birthday today, yesterday and the day before yesterday!! Poor guy he is done in.. Had a wonderful time as you will see in the pics.. Tonight’s party was held in Orchard Shores at Clearlake Oaks. Bill had a wonderful turnout of family/friends!! He received some wonderful cards with congrats as well as 94 scratchers tonight.. He also had a party at the Moose on Saturday afternoon!! Goooo Bill!


Happy Birthday Bill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment