Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, February 17, 2013

~Eventful Saturday!~

049

After getting home Friday afternoon I started cooking right away for the “Sweetheart Brunch” on Saturday morning at the Moose. Tina a new member is thriving to helping the lodge get more participation!! She has some great ideas! Smile
I made up a Hash brown Casserole and an Enchilada dish for our contribution to the brunch. There were many delightful dishes!! Unfortunately we didn’t get a fabulous turnout. Will just have to try harder next time! We might have had about 25 people.. sad huh? Thankfully the food was mostly all donated, so the Moose did probably make a few dollars.
This is my cooking weekend!! I also made up a extra Enchilada dish for Sunday night over at Orchard Shores in celebration of a friend Bill Hahn’s 94th birthday.
Monday night at the Moose I will be cooking up some
Hearty Italian Chicken Soup with egg salad sandwiches!! Smile

We have dinner plans with Rich, Judy, Larry and Lynn to go to dinner at TJ’s in Lakeport, meeting at Rich & Judy’s at 3pm.
Us girls wanted to do a little shopping before dinner so that is why we left a bit early.
We did a little shopping before dinner, not much caught my eye, however Lynn found a nice jacket.. We then met the “boys’ at the Clearlake Club where they were patiently waiting for us to finish up our shopping..

006

From here we went to TJ’s for dinner… geez no wonder I can’t loose any weight, we are always out to dinner!! Oh well.. Hawaii will have to take me as I am.. a bit chubby..

No comments:

Post a Comment