Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, February 16, 2013

HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY CHRIS & LINDSY

lindsy

My daughter Lindsy married her best friend/soul mate February 16th 2005 on the island of Maui! Truly there isn’t a better union than Chris & Lindsy! As Lindsy’s Mother I am so very very proud of what a wonderful and beautiful young woman she has become! Lindsy is the best daughter I could ever imagine!
I Love her with all my heart and being! Her husband Chris is a great son-in-law, Lindsy made a very good choice and Chris didn’t do so bad either! We love Chris so much!! And of course the newest member of the family is our grandson Colin, whom is now 6 1/2, not so new, but a blessing for sure!! We love you all so much! We are looking forward to celebrating your 8 year anniversary as well as Ev & me’s 8th Anniversary with you in Hawaii!!

Love Mom & Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment