Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Got the Trailer out of the Driveway!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The biggest challenge of taking out the trailer was getting it out of our driveway. Our previous trailer was 23’ this new trailer is 26’, however the pivot point was the same, but nonetheless it was pretty intimidating until I actually got it out! After getting it out I was in tears with joy after months of stressing about it. Our driveway is a horseshoe type and not much room to really maneuver in the actual parking area on top. Backing it into “its spot” is about it. When taking it out we pull it straight out down the back side of the horseshoe which is step a 35% grade at the steepest part I would believe then a sharp left turn around the island onto a level narrow frontage road with lots of brush that my husband as been trimming back to give just a little more room for a turning radiance.. At any rate I am very comfortable taking it out of the driveway now..
wlEmoticon-smile[1]

trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment