Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Camping at Jim & Shirley’s

At Christmas when Jim & Shirley were here visiting, Jim offered to put a pantry in one our cupboards in the trailer..I was so excited that he offered to do it.. I was excited because I know particular he is. I knew it would come out perfect!!
We were with the Walsh’s for Shirley’s pre-birthday celebration (her real birthday is 2/10) and discussed when would be a good time for this project. We decided it was going to be this week on the 5th! So excited..Also this would be our first trip out of the driveway with the new trailer.. eecckkk, was stressing out thinking I wasn’t going to make it.. BUT?? I did!! yipeeee yahooo!! Ev has been down trimming the bushes for months now.. So when we did pull it out we could take some extra ground for those turns!! His hard work paid off!!!! Actually went very smoothly…aaww relief.. Smile 
So off we went to Jim & Shirley’s in Middletown.. We didn’t get there as early as Jim would have liked.. He was all set up  and prepared to work.. he even recruited his brother Dennis that is a fabulous carpenter as well.. Geezz got two for the price of one (the whole job cost us a dinner I cooked), not bad..the best part was the company.. And to add to the great time we were already having, Rudy & Faith joined us for dinner too!!

trial run 008

My camera is still being a “stinker” so my pictures are fewer..

Not only was the pantry put in the cabinet.. Dennis also reversed the closet door (apparently at the factory someone put the closet in upside down, therefore the door was opening into the bed). Can’t even tell where the hinges were!! As you can tell we are just thrilled!!
Wednesday morning Jim & Shirley cooked us a very nice breakfast and even some gin fizzes!! Smile After breakfast we took a walk around their property for couple of  hours.. Then packed up and headed home.. Jim & Shirley followed us so we could stop for lunch at the Happy Garden.. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment