Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Red Bus Tour at Glacier Park

What a wonderful day with a great tour!!
Ev and I are not so good at being tourist sometimes.. Thankfully we had Glorianne and Stan as our traveling companions! Smile
Glorianne suggested the red bus tour. So I did some research and found that we could take a tour on the “red bus”. We 7made arrangements for this tour for Wednesday June 17th. Tour started at 9:30am. We are staying in Whitefish, MT so that was a 45 minute drive to the park.
We took the “Alpine “am” tour.. ended up being nearly 5 hours! What a great time we had on those ‘red buses’, ‘circa 1936’, they are wonderful.. and if you ever come here, be sure to take one of the tours! The tour is grand and so informative! And we had the best bus driver and commentary! Tera, she was fabulous!

P1020719Ev & Linda

P1020783Glorianne & Stan

P1020782Tera & Ev

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment