Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, June 19, 2015

Commentary of what the day will bring

Well today is the first day that I have done blogging since our trip started May 26th.. There has been so much I have and you have missed. I am going to try and catch up..? or not.. Smile 
We have been on vacation for almost a month now. I will try and post some photos even if there is no commentary.. or not..
Since my injury in late January, life has changed enormously! as you could well imagine..having a paralyzed arm is pretty devastating in so many ways.. You see me not using it and it ‘hangs in there”.. there is so much more that goes with it.. our life.. We both are doing pretty good as we try and keep a positive..
We planned a much longer trip that we were going to leave in March, that we were going to travel nearly 90 days.. but since the injury? Not with my injury it didn’t happen! I know for awhile I was on a pity party.. however a friend of mine, told me it was time for me to put my “big girl panties” on and get on with my “new life” so be it.. For the most part I try and Ev is always a trooper.. God Bless him.. I don’t know how I could have dealt with this otherwise.. He is my saving grace..
Just a little update.. My arm has made no noticeable improvement since my 6 weeks check up with my neurosurgeon! Yup.. pretty much sucks!~ I am 5 months out of surgery now on the 26th of this month.. Arm is showing a great amount of atrophy. Sad smile  Told Evee today he needs to take photos from the right from now on.. I still have some vanity.. I hope you enjoy our blog.. will try and update a little more.. Life has changed..

No comments:

Post a Comment