Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lake Pend Oreille/FARRAGUT STATE PARK/Coeur d’Alene

We departed Whitefish the 23rd of June and headed for Lake Pend Oreille and stayed at Farragut state park for two nights.

1001

Lake Pend Oreille

1003

We didn’t get to spend much time on the lake. However we did go through the Farragut Museum. Farragut was a naval base in world war 2.


Lots of interesting information that I had no idea that even existed.
Lake Pend Oreille is also secretive submarine base >>
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-navys-most-vital-and-secretive-submarine-base-is-in-1590794426 the lake is 1150 feet deep!!
We also went to dinner in Coeur d’Alene on lake Coeur d’Alene at the
Cedars Floating Restaurant.. Wonderful food! Service was?? could have been better.. We met this nice friendly gentleman from “Indy”.. Jim was his name.. He was in Spokane for business and just happen to be eating at the Cedars as well.. Nice to chat with him.. Smile Got an email today from Mr. Jim…

746 
1007

Enjoyed a lovely cocktail.. Lake Coeur d’Alene
1011

No comments:

Post a Comment