Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, June 13, 2015

Great Falls MT

We left Toppenish on Thursday and traveled to Montana just over the border where we stayed at Silver Dollar City over night.. for FREE and free electricity.. Smile
Early Friday morning we headed to Great Falls MT where we would stay at the Moose Lodge there.
We had a very educational time in Great Falls and Fort Benson..
We first visited the
Charles Russell Museum. Incredible and beautiful museum! We toured most of the day. No photos were aloud inside.

Click on the photos below to enlarge..

317    314

312      315

After the C.M. Russell museum we went down by the Missouri River where the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center and toured it..

After our day of touring dear friends (Lynn & Russ) to Glorianne & Stan had invited us all out for dinner to their home for dinner. It was a bit of a drive to their place, but well worth it. Such a warm welcome. They showed us their beautiful home as well as the property. Both Lynn & Russ are such hard working people. They served us a delicious dinner! They wined and dined us!
Lynn is quite the “hoot”. She has the cutest chicken house I think I have ever seen! The inside of the house is all painted and has wall paper as well as the laying stations each have curtains! Smile

331

Wonderful hospitality! Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment