Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Eve with the “Cuz’ins”

It’s already been a great couple of days! Rick is such a great brother.. don’t tell him this stuff it will probably go to his head! Bless his heart, he made plans for Ev and I and himself and take his motorhome to our “cuz” Randy & Lisa’s place to celebrate New Years Eve!!

Washington visit 060
To our surprise more family was also there! Cuz’in Colleen and her husband Jim.. Smile Just had a grand time! Randy & Lisa’s two kids were also here! What a fun time!!
We had ribs and I brought some lasagna, tons of appetizers! More food than any one could ever eat!
Oh and I need to let you know that brother Rick only had 4 drinks all night!! Check it out with this pic!! Tell me what you think? at least 5 don’t you think? This was early in the evening too.. LOL Usually Rick wouldn’t be caught dead with his glasses on.. hehehee

Washington visit 101
That was probably one of the best New Years Eve’s I have ever had! Thanks to having a great family!! Love you all!!
The next day (New Years Day) was a bit rough.. not enough sleep? ok..Smile

Washington visit 064

Now if wasn’t enough Randy & Lisa hosting this great party.. Then they feed us breakfast in the morning!!Washington visit 130..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment