Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years Day

Oh just call me a sucker for punishment!! LOL..
I had bought some steaks for us for New Years day.. However in the meantime I had said to Rick, “wonder if Randy & Amy” would like to come over for dinner”, this was a couple days prior.. Smile
And of course New Years day was a bit sluggish if you get my meaning..?
Dinner consisted of some of those yummy potatoes with onion soup mix, shrimp salad, steaks, mushrooms.. yummy yummy..
(Lynn had to work most of the day, so this was all on me..)
I set the table nice.. and got all the food prepared and was already by the time Randy & Amy and Lynn got home.. It was great having a nice intimate party that evening.. However I was pretty well ready for bed by 8pm.. Felt bad that I wasn’t worth a darn! But too much party the might before!!

After everyone left Rick and Ev went out to start the burn pile on fire.. Rick slipped on some ice, thinking he had broke his elbow and wrist.. Ev said “wait don’t get up, let me get a picture”.. LOL
Rick got up and he was ok.. thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment