Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Eureka Crab Feed at the Elks

We caravanned up with Phil & Toni to Eureka where we stayed at the Moose Lodge.. even though the “Weekend in the Redwoods” was hosted by the Elks lodge of Eureka. There were quite of few people camping between the Elks and the Moose. Rudy & Faith were at the Elks. Some were at the local hotel (Red Lion), Lynn & Larry and Rich & Judy..
We saw our new friend Dave that we had met at Lewiston Lodge at Thanksgiving! Dave is a riot! He really loves to have fun! So that is why we love him and he love us! Nice to have new friends!
Gayle & Rob at the Moose along with some of their friends.. Really had a nice group again this year!!
Every day was an adventure.. Of course Toni & I could have felt better.. Toni and I had a dam cold that kicked our butts pretty good.. Enjoyed the evenings mostly.. However we did do a couple of day excursions.. Thrift store shopping one day.. another day we went to Ferndale and went breakfast
Mike & Maryann stayed with us in the trailer. They arrived on Thursday and we all (Phil & Toni, Mike & Maryann and us) stayed till Monday.. What a great time we had!
Weather was?? wet for a couple of days.. but we made the best of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment