Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day with the Rick Boyd’s Kids!

High light of the week and the last big day we have here while visiting in WA.. I gotta say these “Boyd’s” can do most anything in all kinds of weather!! It was drizzly and cold.. burrr..
Phil & Kristy just bought a house with nearly 5 acres.. I think they went halves with her parents??.. GREAT property! Two homes lots of out buildings barns, garages, etc.. Great property for raising a family! Phil & Kristy hosted this evenings events.. All the kids and their kids were invited.. I made up a big pot of spaghetti sauce and noodles along with pre-baked ribs, some avocado dip, etc.. Not that there wasn’t a ton of food! Margee, Kristy’s mom is a wonderful cook too! She made some shrimp pizza (to die for!) along with some other dishes (can’t remember).. So much wonderful food.. This family will never go hungry, guaranteed!!
Phil/Kristy and their two boys, Margee/Larry, Jess/Teresa and their 2 little ones, Janelle and Caddy, Ron/Suzie, Rick/Lynn and Maddi and of course us, it was so great seeing all of them!.. of course there wasn't enough food!! OMG! We should have invited the neighborhood!!
Phil got a bon fire going out back.. Papa Rick went to the store and bought stuff for s’mores.. Smile Great PaPa
What a wonderful night to end the weeks events.. Sunday is planned to be a quite movie day as we will leave to come home on Monday..

Sunday morning woke up with a sore throat and cold.. good day for couch and movies..
Monday we would leave to come home..
kisssm_thumb[12]kisssm_thumb[14]kisssm_thumb[16]

Packed up and left for home on Monday,, Got home Tuesday 1/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment