Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dinner with friends Dieter & Gayla

Really Dieter & Gayla are so wonderful to work with our schedule when we come for a visit.. Seems like I changed our dinner date a couple of times then went back to the original date.. Smile Thanks guys for being so patient!!
Dieter & Gayla love to entertain, kind of like me.. Smile
Gayla’s table was lovely..kisssm kisssm

Washington visit 160

Earlier in the day Rick, Ev, Jess and Dieter had gone golfing.. however it started raining ice cycles so they only played 9 wholes..

Both Dieter & Gayla were cooking madly when we arrived.. Everything looked yummy and tasted even better! We had cocktails and champagne and wine.. It was a delightful evening..
Dieter cooked up his infamous bacon wrapped scallops!! My fav!
We had some delicious country ribs with potatoes and some of Gayla’s home grown and canned green beans!! A nice salad great company, great evening!! Thanks Guys for a wonderful night! kisssm[23]

Right after we arrived Gayla wanted to advertise her new lip gloss from Mary Kay so she gave the boys all a little kiss on the check and left her mark.. cute.. kisssmkisssmkisssm

Washington visit 157

Next bunch of photos are Girls just wanna have fun.. They guys were sleeping on the couch in the living room (watching foot ball, oh yeah right)..too much golf earlier I guess..

One more thing I need to share.. Dieter built this little bridge over their pond in the back yard from a tree on their property.. isn’t it cool??
Washington visit 269

Love you guys!! kisssmkisssmkisssm

No comments:

Post a Comment