Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lindsy and Colin for a visit!

Lindsy & Colin arrived just about 11am on what seemed to be the hottest day of the year!Temperatures had been soaring each day all week and today was to be the hottest with high humidity! Topping out at 111 degrees with humidity levels around 50%! Pretty much unheard off in this part of the country. Many areas in CA suffered even higher temps during this heat wave!


Lindsy and I decided that this would be a great day to spend at the pool at the Keys Club. Even the water at the pool was a lot warmer than normal. I guess due to the extremely warm nights we were also experiencing!
Ev came down and joined us for a short swim and played with Colin in the water and played a little volleyball.. I think it was too hot for volleyball..
After being at the pool for 3 hours (spending most of that time IN the pool) plus we decided to come back to the house and get a snack and think about getting dinner started. Dinner is going to consist of Taco’s tonight.. Too dam hot for anything else..
While Lindsy and I prepared dinner and had a few cocktails, Ev & Colin went out to the “Cool” tub (otherwise the “Hot” tub, but turned the heat off)..
Later in the evening the skies were on fire with color and huge billowing clouds indicating that there were thunder/lighting/rain in store for tonight!! As we stood on the deck we could see off in the distance the bursts of light flashing lighting up the skies!! What a light show!!
It wonderful to have Colin and Lindsy here with us.. we hadn’t seen Colin since Christmas! I think he must of grown a few inches in that time! He’s getting so big! He will be turning 7 years old this next week!! Where does the time go??
In the morning Colin & Lindsy will head over to Blue Lakes to join her husband Chris and other family members for the 4th of July weekend camping…

No comments:

Post a Comment