Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fireworks on the 5th at Leonard & Bea’s

Earlier in June, Bea came to me and asked me if Ev & I were going host a party on the 5th of July to view the fireworks.. I told her not this year, just too much going on.. I could see in her face that she was happy so now she could invited Ev & I to their home for a nice get together!!
It just seems that this “heat wave” doesn’t want to let up! However, the 5th was cooler than it has been.
Friday I spent cooking up some deviled eggs, some apricot bread, cupcakes, monkey bread. All this food was going to go to other places where we were invited as hor devours/finger food.
We arrived at Leonard & Bea’s about 7:30pm. When we walked in everyone greeted us and John Z was playing his music and welcomed us and said “now the party can begin”.. isn’t he sweet..Smile 
The party was light and comfortable. About 10 people, a nice crowd. This is where the hor devours came in.
Seems there were other parties going on in the neighborhood that same evening. Bea & Leonard’s neighbors also were having a party and there must have been 40 people at that party.. and lots of pretty ladies too.. Ev was in the middle of them!! Smile 
The fireworks were spectacular! We had a great view of them!!
For some reason I was so nice and relaxed sitting with Bea and company I forgot to take photos of all of us!! Can you imagine?? LOL oh well.. I did get pics of the fireworks!
A GRAND time was had by all.. Thank you Leonard & Bea.. Lovely lovely party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment