Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, July 14, 2013

Celebrating Colin’s 7th Birthday

Our grandson’s 7th birthday was celebrated by both family and friends. The friends part was at the Petaluma Pool.
Lindsy & Chris decorated a long table with a “shark” theme. How appropriate, at the pool.. Smile Seemed as though there were many parties going on the same day. And it appeared that some of Colin’s other friends had the same birthday month! So not only was Colin’s birthday but several others of his friends also!
Colin had lots of friends and his girl cousins!! Also seemed Colin was quite the attraction to all the girls.. Smile They were surrounding him in the pool!

192

 

After a fabulous celebration at the pool with all his friends and great gifts! We moved on to yet another party.. The “family” party with hamburgers and hot dogs. Oh and yet more gifts!!
Colin had a great birthday!!! Happy birthday my boy and many many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment