Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July with the Vasheresse’s

I tell ya those Vasheresse’s sure can throw a party! What a grand time everyone had!
Even with the HOT HUMID weather they were troopers! Shirley & Ernie had horseshoe pits set up on the lot across the street for a tournament. Had the patio outside their place all fixed up cute for the 4th! Decorations galore! Hor devours & cocktails.. Even with the horribly hot weather there was a great turnout of friends!! Not only was there the horseshoe toss there was another game of “guess how much candy is in the jar” game.. There were even prizes for all the winners!! Beautiful made birdhouses, courtesy of Ernie himself that builds these beautiful birdhouses as a hobby and always gives them away!! Shirley made up beautiful gift baskets for other prizes.. Wonderful and generous people!
Then after all the games and prizes, “Dinner is served”!! Ernie cooked up some hotdogs/sausages/hamburgers. Shirley was organizing all the food in the house on the table.
Another great party!! Thanks guys!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment