Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Alturas, CA bound

On Monday 7/23/12, Ripley and I will drive up to Alturas to the veterinary there. Ripley our little Yorkie is in need of a “knee replacement”. The veterinary here in Clearlake is so much more costly and we have chosen to take him to this vet in Alturas. We visited the vet last week while we were in Alturas and had Ripley’s teeth cleaned.. Again the price and the way they treated Ripley was wonderful! So we decided to make an appointment with this vet for the surgery. We are so grateful to Stan & Glorianne for their recommendation..
So now S & G get me as a guest for a couple of days!! I can’t think of two more fun people to spend it with.
I will stay my first night at a b&b in “Likely”, it is a small place about 20 miles south of Alturas, then about 10 miles east toward the Warner Mountains, Mill Creek Lodge. Check out the link below. I need to drop Ripley off on Monday afternoon at 4pm. So on Tuesday before heading over to S & G’s place I will make sure my little boy is doing ok.. I hope to be able to pick him up on Wednesday? They say it might be Thursday? Just have to play it by ear and make sure he is healthy enough to come home with.

millcreekfrontimage4

millhouselodgesm

Mill Creek Lodge
http://www.millcreeklodge.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment