Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, February 19, 2012

Murdered at Cactus Gulch by way of Spring Valley, CA..

On Saturday morning we met with the group of people that were going to host an interactive murder mystery we were going to take part in that evening at dinner. Rob & Gayle had invited us earlier in the month to take part in a murder mystery to take place at their annual Valentines Day dinner/dance and now murder mystery!.. There were Rob, Gayle, Sonia, Lee, Laura, Sue, Mill, Gary and Everett and I.. We all tried to dress the era of this mystery, however with only about 7 hours notice?? I think we all did pretty well, you will have to check out our get ups!! We all had different characters to play and most of it is adlibbed, and sooo fun! We all carried out our parts quite well I thought considering most of us had never done this sort of thing before. When the guest all were arriving to the clubhouse, we all introduced our selves (the players in the “who dun’ it) and also welcomed them to “Cactus Gulch”, in the Arizona Territory, just south of the Grand Canyon.. The audience was well involved and did a great job getting involved and participating in the challenging event of trying to figure out who murdered “Dusty Jones”.. “Cactus Gulch Murder Mystery”, the names were changed to protect the innocent..
A very nice evening.. Thanks to Rob & Gayle for helping making this night a fabulous success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment