Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, February 3, 2012

Fishing on Clearlake 2/2/12

While I was in the kitchen about dinner time I looked out to see that we had another spectacular sunset! So I rushed to find the camera so I could take the shots you will see below. I never knew Clearlake had so much to offer, very diverse, before moved here in 2003. We have world renown wineries, best bass fishing in the USA (WOW), Clearlake is one of the oldest lakes in the world (can you believe that? true). Click on this link >>“Fun Facts about Clearlake” to learn more about Clearlake.
A terrific amount of outdoor activities to enjoy. We just love it here! Of course if “shopping” is your thing, you won’t have much to select from. However day trips to Santa Rosa, Ukiah or Vacaville are from about an hour to 2 hours drive.. not bad, you get used to it. Smile The positive about living here, is the peacefulness, the serenity and nothing surpasses the beauty.
A friend of mine commented, "These are stunning frame worthy pictures. Love them!" Sandy Waddell.. Enjoy the photos..

These photos were taken at sunrise 2/2/2010. This was the most fog I have seen over Clearlake since we have been here.003
004

No comments:

Post a Comment