Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bill Hann’s 93rd Birthday at the Moose..

I am in charge of the pie table at the Moose for Friday nights fish fry. That is where someone has to drum up enough free pies/cakes/cookies/etc.. to sell for fundraising at our lodge.. Where also it is Bill’s 93rd Birthday celebration.. Greta (sweet heart that she is) picked up Bill and drove up to the lodge (Bill doesn’t drive at night). Bill sat up at the bar just watching all the people having a wonderful time. People coming by and wishing him a happy birthday, buying his “cokes” and giving him lots of well wishes. Women giving him hugs and kisses!! Smile He loved all the loving attentions he was getting. After dinner we at the moose lodge got his cake ready and we all sang him a happy birthday!! Bill was overjoyed with all the birthday wishes, it brought tears to his eyes.. He was so happy and said that was “The Best Birthday Ever”!! He is 93.. ?? Might have had some other great birthdays too in that life span.. Smile But tonight was extra special..

No comments:

Post a Comment