Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, February 19, 2012

Celebrating our 7th Wedding Anniversary

Our day started quite early this morning. We had planned on going over to Jim & Shirley's this morning, but they called yesterday afternoon to let us know that they wanted to take Ev & I out to brunch on Sunday.. Smile sounded good to us..
Jim & Shirley arrived here about 9ish..that would be in the “am”.. uummm… got up early got showered and ready for the day. I wanted to help Shirley with how to upload photos to her email.. I showed her, but not sure that I really got much accompliced..? Hope soo.. Will take care of it another day.. We had some Lady of the Lake, pear champagne, so we popped the cork and proceeded to indulge in some “toasts” for our anniversary and finished off the bottle before leaving for the Blue Wing Saloon for brunch. Jim & Shirley love listening to
David Neft
from here in Lake County.. David is a Jazz Piano musician.. David would be playing at the Blue Wing Saloon this morning.. We arrive and David came over and spoke to us along with another jazz musician/comedian Mike from Portland, who plays Sunday through Thursday evening 6-9pm until March 3rd.. We hope to go over one evening for dinner and music…
Today was lovely but cool. We decided to stop in at the
Boat House in Nice for a cocktail and enjoy the views of the lake. On our back to “home”, we decided we needed to go to Brassfield Winery for some wine tasting. It was only about 130 and thought it would be nice way to spend the afternoon. When we arrived “Bob” our favorite person that pours was on duty.. He treated us all very well. I do believe we were there about 3 hours! We walked around the lovely grounds, enjoying the architecture, landscaping, really one of the more beautiful wineries of the day! When walking out to the car, I noticed we had a FLAT TIRE!!  Can you believe it? With all of our efforts we got the tire changed and on our way back to our house we came.. Enjoyed some “Tequila” tasting, along with a little “brandy” tasting as well..Had a wonderful and fun day with friends Jim & Shirley.. Thank you two for a FANTASTIC Day!! Love you both!



No comments:

Post a Comment