Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dirt Ranch Dinner

Gayle & Rob called us this past week to ask us out for dinner, for which we gladly accepted. We picked up Lee & Laura our way out to the “Dirt Ranch”. When we arrive Gayle & Rob were out to greet us all smiles and giggles. Gayle had already been hard at work cooking/barb-q’ing a Cajun Turkey.. uummm uummm good! They had their dinning room all decorated in the Valentine motif.. sooo cute.. Love it! We all got to sit out on the deck before it got too cool.. So peaceful and quite there. Of being that it is winter everything is pretty stark and grey, but the fresh air was wonderful. Not to mention the fun company we were enjoying.
As soon as the turkey was cooked we all went inside and helped get the food on the table.. Soon we were all sitting enjoying the fine food Gayle & Rob had put before us.
Great evening, Thanks you guys had a great time! We will be happy to come back again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment