Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Birthday..

Celebrating my birthday this year was a milestone event to say the least! Had a great time with friends!! My dear friend Gwen came by to bring me some heartfelt gifts, all done with love. We shared some cake and coffee and some much needed hugs and catching up! Had dinner out earlier in the week with Rich, Judy, Lynn & Larry at the Broiler Steak House in Ukiah. We always all have a great time together! So blessed to have such wonderful friends!
On Friday night went to the Moose for their Thanksgiving and met up with friends Rob & Gayle and Rich & Judy. Stayed home most all weekend. Monday night was my actual birthday. Charles my dear friend came by to wish my a happy birthday. He serenaded me in his Marilyn Monroe version of “Happy Birthday”… Charles is so cute… My good friends Lee & Laura came by to wish me a Happy Birthday too! Jimmie our new found friend also came by to give warm wishes for a wonderful birthday! We also enjoyed some cocktails and fun stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment