Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fun weekend with Sheri

I hadn’t seen my good friend Sheri in sometime..?? Probably July of 2010.. Of course talked with her many times on the phone.. I drove down to Sac on Friday. Arrived at Sheri' & John’s about 1pm.. Sheri helped me unload the car.. After that we hopped in her car to do a little shopping.. Filet minion for dinner Friday night and ribs for dinner on Saturday night.. not to mention we needed the ingredients/glasses for Martini’s!! wooo hooo! Seemed like it took us sometime to find the Martin Glasses! Ross didn’t have a thing and finally found them at Target.. Of course Target’s price was about 3 times as much as Ross.. Oh well.. Got back to Sheri’s, I started getting dinner ready. I was cooking for her this weekend and we were going to have a good time.. My time to spoil her!! Smile 
We had asparagus/baked potatoes/garlic bread/sautéed mushrooms and Filet Minions. We picked out 4 really nice steaks at Costco.. Costco is the BEST! While in the midst of getting dinner ready, we got our Martini’s mixed and enjoyed them immensely!! Smile 
011

When it came time to put the steaks on the barby, the barby was old and tired.. poor thing! It took about 45 minutes to cook our steaks to medium rare… Sad smile I was grateful the steaks came out good.
Sheri and I did lots of talking and catching up.. We were like school girls sitting on the bed giggling and telling funny stories. It was nearly 1pm when we finally got to bed!
We were up not so bright and early on Saturday morning. A little rough around the edges… However I did get going and got breakfast going. We had mushroom/jack cheese omelets with garlic toast. uuummm…. then got our showers, dressed and out the door we went for a day of shopping..First we went to Lowes to buy a new barby!!! A must!! Bought the barb-q (it was all put together, thank God!) Dropped it off at Sheri’s and back out shopping we went! We found the new store Hobby Lobby in Roseville.. GREAT store! So much stuff!! Then did some shopping at Kohls and back home we came.
Dinner tonight was barb-q ribs..uummm.. with Rosemary Potatoes/asparagus/more garlic bread.. Dinner was delic!!! We had a couple of martinis while cooking dinner.. woo hoo! We were on a role.. We had such a fun time! John was pretty interested in his TV programs.. We visited here and there. He is always so gracious about Sheri and I visiting.. Thanks John..
I love my Sheri! I hope I got to spoil you enough!
Sunday morning I was up bright and early and ready to go by 8am.. However I needed to stop by Costco, well Costco doesn’t open till 10am.. Sheri fixed me bacon and eggs and then I was off..

No comments:

Post a Comment