Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Extended Weekend, Lee’s Visit

Arrived home and Lee was here visiting Ev from Alameda. Later in the afternoon we went out for dinner to Robinson’s Rancheria.. Dinner was awful! YUCKY! Gambling was ok.. We had fun other than our lousy dinner. Lee won $150 or so.. He bought dinner.. Smile When we got home we watched some TV shared some stories, etc.. Lee needed me to do some computer work for him, so I Sunday morning I got started in getting his labels and address book updated for him. He is President/Secretary/Treasurer for his Union’s annual luncheons 3 times a year. Guess everyone is too old to help..
Tonight I am cooking tri tip.. Costco Smile with Baked Potato/summer salad/artichokes and garlic bread. That garlic bread has been spread a long way this weekend!! LOL
We invited our new friend Jimmie up for dinner too! She is a kick! and she is a very talented artist. She paints beautiful paintings! Very special lady.
Jimmie was thrilled when I called her to come up for dinner.. It’s nice to have a full table for dinner. We all visited for awhile before dinner, had a couple of appetizers some interesting conversation and then dinner..



After dinner we retired to the Living room and watched “Dancing with the Stars”..

No comments:

Post a Comment