Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Travel Day December 29th WA here we come!

OMG if you can believe it we got up at 315am to leave very early on Monday morning the 29th so we could do the whole drive to WASHINGTON state to where my brothers live around Orting/Graham area!! We made it in 14 hours! We arrived at brother Ricks about 6pm.. aww.. what a long ass day driving!! Hey our fuel bit was so cheap!! about $70 to drive up there one way!! The whole trip was about $180!! Thankfully the gas prices are so cheap!..
We were pretty tired by the time we arrived at Rick & Lynn’s.. A good nights sleep and we would be on the move again!
Mt Shasta below

Washington visit 304

No comments:

Post a Comment