Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, December 13, 2014

Swesey Christmas Party/Linda’s 60th!

Our Christmas Party actually started on Thursday before the 6th of Dec.. We have the best friends!! Mike & Maryann, trekked all the way from Reno on Thursday with the full intentions of helping us set up!! More great friends, Phil & Toni (from Petaluma) and John & Bette (from Copperopolis)!! We shared in some wonderful dinners!! Smile
I can’t even begin to say “Thank You” for all your help, hard work and your pleasurable company!! I couldn’t have better friends!!
Thanks goes out to all our friends and family that came from long distances to be with us!!
Your pretty awesome Gail, happy you got to eat dinner with us the  night before the party.. :
Amazing Amazing!!!

Not only did we have this wonderful Christmas/60th Birthday party..
I had the biggest surprise of my life!! OMG! I was so surprised when my brother Rick came in as Santa Claus (didn’t’ know it was Rick) and I was wondering who the heck that was, until he pulled the white beard down..And then two of my favorite sister-in-laws(only ones I have Smile) Lynn and Suzi were here!! Oh and then the tears were flowing!!
Then it wasn’t another 25 or 20 minutes and my cousin Randy and his wife from WA also walked in and then my other cousin Dawn from Denver came in!! OMG! I was sooooooooooo happy! Can’t find words to say how I felt! Warm and fuzzy with lots of tears!!
I have such a fabulous loving family! They are the BEST ever!!
Thank you all for being here and sharing in my 60th birthday celebration!! I love you all!!!!
With all the family that was here, I hope no one felt as if I ignored them!! I just hope you all had as great an evening as I did! Because if it wasn’t for all my friends that are always a constant in our lives, I would be lost with out you! Thank showing your support and hope you had a BALL!!
Our friends Dave & Terry provided the Karaoke for the evening.. A great big SPECIAL THANKS goes out to them! You were wonderful!! Thank you for making things lively!!
I am putting all the photos into one big album..so you might have to save them and come back to them later!!
Merry Christmas to you all!! Happy New Year!!
Hope to see some of you at the Crab Feed in Eureka in January!!
Love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said our Good byes to some of guests from the previous nite at the Moose lodge breakfast!! You all are awesome!! How did we become so blessed!
My cousins all went home on Tuesday after the party.. Too short of visit for their first time here! Had a ball..
Brother Rick and my two sister-in-law’s Lynn and Suzi all left on Saturday the 13th.. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment