Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Day with Ev & Linda 2014

Another GREAT Christmas with family and friends!!
As always we have our gift exchange about 2pm on Christmas Day.. Then the dinner is served!
Thankfully everyone is great at pitching in and helping bring food and getting it served! We served Turkey/Stuffing/Ham/Sweet potatoes/mashed potatoes/ gravy/green bean casserole/zucchini casserole/fresh homemade bread from Lee & Laura/crab salad, too much food!! Oh and dessert as well!! OMG!
I do believe we had 16 of us!! and two big tables and one small..
Everett/Linda, Lindsy/Chris/Colin, Cheri/Ali, Jeff/Cesar, Lee/Laura, Janet/Bob, Carrie/Jason/Peyton. Smile
We had additional seating just in case.. Smile

Our Home at Christmas 2014 013

043
Our Home at Christmas 2014 005

What a wonderful Day.. Oh so my favorite holiday.. Smile
Love all my family and friends so much! Happy you can share this lovely day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment