Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Crazy Hats at the Philosophers Feb 9th

As you might know Ev and I belong to this lovely group called the Philosophical Society of Lake County. We meet the 2nd Sunday each month at 11am at the Riviera at Clearlake.
I was elected the “President” about 4 years ago (title really isn’t that impressive) And I love doing it! It really is never a burden.. And we so enjoy our group!!
Anyway this time was ‘crazy hat” day.. and I hate to say it, but there weren’t many that participated.. Sad smile Well? and that is ok, cause the ones that had the “crazy hats” got all the attention! And they were all adorable! You all were GREAT!
We might have to give it a better shot next time..

Rudy & Faith were so darn cute! And I see from the photos I didn’t get Terry with her hat.. so sorry.. thank you all for doing the best you could!! You are all just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment