Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CELEBRATING SHIRLEY WALSH BIRTHDAY

We talked with Jim & Shirley the end of last week and Jim asked us if we could join them for dinner at the Blue Wing (upper lake) on Monday night Feb 10th for Shirley’s birthday.
There was going to a Jazz band playing as well. It was a date!
Jim & Shirley came by here first so we could kick of the celebration of Shirley’s birthday with a bottle of champagne! and hor'duerves and a gift~

101

Soon we were on our way to the Blue Wing for dinner and dancing. We arrived and our table was ready and the place was warm and welcoming!! Jim had invited one of the couples from our Philosophers group. Conn & Marcia.. adorable.. Hopefully we didn’t shock them too much! We all had a lovely time! Everyone danced and enjoyed the evening..
Happy Birthday Shirley!!
Looking forward to our Bodega Bay Day/Evening next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment