Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Saturday, February 15, 2014

Animal Coalition Sweetheart Dance at the Moose

Our Friday night at the Moose was a blast! The Animal Coalition was doing one of their annual fundraisers. They hired the Charley Baker Band out of Petaluma as the entertainment. Served up as much Pasta as you could eat. The Moose was busting at the seems, it was packed! Personally I love to see the Moose Lodge filled with people! It just does a body good! At least mine! There is just something about seeing the lodge full with people having fun! Can’t really put my finger on it, but it excites me.
People were getting ready to eat when we came in. Charley was making the rounds schmoozing mostly with the women. Ladies man for sure. People were everywhere, so many familiar faces.
Wasn’t long and the music started. Because there were so many people and such a small dance floor it made it somewhat difficult to dance. I tried to encourage people to move back to the empty seats, but that was like pulling teeth. Soon after people were dancing the room began to get pretty warm. So I went over and opened the side door. But unfortunately there were people “sitting” (so they were cold and wouldn’t move), so they would shut the door when I would walk away. So, I would “man” the door for about 15 minute intervolves so we could cool the people dancing..
Fun night..


No comments:

Post a Comment