Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lindsy/Chris/Kelly/Tony/Jeff/Cesar-Visit

The kids arrived mid-evening on Friday.. So excited for the weekend they would be able to just “chill’.. Nothing to do but eat/drink/party/and enjoy one another’s company.
We brought the kayaks for them.. Chris was hoping to get in some fishing?? Didn’t happen.. seemed this weekend was a well deserved break in our normal heat.. Very mild temps, below 90 with a strong breeze on the lake all the day they were here. Made it difficult to do some kayaking..

009

Despite the cooler temps and breezy lake. Fun was had by all!
Friday night Ev & I joined them for dinner as well as bringing the kayaks in.. Chris cooked up some wonderful Chicken, not sure who gets the credit for the marinade, but it was dam good! We had so much food we could have fed the whole neighborhood!
It is such a pleasure to have my family and friends visit us here at Clearlake!! We love it! Extra special treat this time.. Got to spend a little time with my niece Kelly.. Haven’t gotten to spend time with her for many many years! Time just seems to pass by, minutes are hours, days turn into years and before you know it, it is more than a decade!! It was truly a blissful weekend! Ev and I stayed late on Friday night, nearly 11pm when we left for home.
On the way home as you have seen in the blog earlier that we came upon a wildfire just below our house. Frightening to say the least!! Soon the firefighters had it under control.. All is well..GREENSMILESSS
Saturday was going to be a quite day.. movie day..?? Well sort of?? First another fire broke out across the lake from us!! We watched as the fire fighters got that all under control
Second, Matt & Jordona (great people!) came by with the girls.. haven’t seen those girls in such a long time.. getting all  grown up!!
We enjoyed a beer or two or three? But who's counting.. GREENSMILESSS
The little girls ( I can't ever remember their names, dang!) played in the hot (cold) tub while we all visited for awhile..
003
Second night at the Beach House, after a slow day on Saturday.. Party was on once again!! Got a call earlier in the day, “Mom can you bring the karaoke machine”.. no problem..
I arrived without Ev, he had some alone time at home. I got to the Paradise Beach House about 6ish.. Jeff was wonderful to come down and unload the Toyota and bring up the karaoke machine.. Wasn’t long and we were all singing.. Be happy YOU weren’t  there.. GREENSMILESSS We (me?) were a bit “off key”??, but we had soooooooooo much fun! I think Lindsy & Kelly were the most dynamic or should I say dramatic?? GREENSMILESSS It was fun! Check it out.. GREENSMILESSS

024
We did play some game?? Apples and Oranges?? Probably not the name, but it was fun.. Chris/Jeff/Tony were the Chef’s of choice for the weekend! MAN THEY CAN COOK FOR ME ANYTIME!! soo good!!!!! Carne Asada/Coleslaw/mac salad/ too much to mention, thanks guys!
We hope you will  come back for a work weekend?? Painting?? maybe in October? Will let you know.. GREENSMILESSS

No comments:

Post a Comment