Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Evee’ Birthday 8/6

Happy Birthday Eveeeeeeee!!
This past week wasn’t very pleasant week for me. I have been in so much pain that I couldn’t even plan anything for Ev’s birthday.. I went to the doctor on Monday this week and so today Tuesday I am feeling much better, but still sore..
We got this impromptu phone call from our dear friends Jim & Shirley!! They are just the best friends any one could ever have! They called about 11am and asked if we would like to go for lunch to Happy Garden? I told them that we probably would and that I would call Ev as he was over at the Paradise house working..Called Ev and he was up for it too.. Smile I was feeling so much better than I had for a week.. and it was Ev’s birthday so it was a good day for lunch with good friends! We met them at Happy Garden.. And then it was “let the party begin”.. we always have great times with Jim & Shirley!! They had impeccable timing! We had such a fun time, had a wonderful lunch/drinks then came up to house for just one more, before we called it a day..
We no sooner arrived and Lee & Laura arrive too with a wonderful gift for Everett. A mosquito fern and lovely card.. We all visited for a short time.. and then we were left to relax for the evening.. Smile 

041

No comments:

Post a Comment