Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blue Lake w/Phil & Toni

016

Phil & Toni have been up all week. They came by here on Tuesday this week and invited us over to their camp at the Narrows at Blue Lakes. We made arrangements to meet them on Thursday.
We only just got back from our long trip to Oregon on Monday evening.. I needed to get the Moose Newsletter done, so that was my main objective/priority was to get that done! I finished it early Thursday morning and then we could get packed up and go over and do some kayaking and enjoy Phil & Toni for the day. They were getting ready for a big group to start coming in on Friday (their kids and more friends).. We had a nice day sitting on the beach doing some people watching and kayaking.. Just kick’in back.. Nice.. Smile
Friday Ev and I had to go and clean the Paradise Beach House as we had guests arriving later that day. We also had a campaign committee meeting over at Jim & Olga Steele’s home that evening. Jim is running for district #3 (Clearlake Oaks, Lucerne, Nice area) supervisor of Lake County.
Met up with Phil & Toni on Saturday morning at the Moose’s Yard Sale.. They invited us over again to the Narrows at Blue Lakes with all the “Girls” and the kids.. Ev decided he wanted to stay home. So I went and took kayaks.. had a fun time with all the girls and kids.
Driving home there was a gorgeous sunset.. Fun day.. Thanks guys!!

024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment