Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Years gone by.. 35 plus! Pete & Bea

I was at my class reunion in Sept.. met up with a girl Barbara whom I hadn’t seen since high school. She told me that her Mom & Dad lived here at Clear Lake.. Pete & Bea were very good friends to my parents and it has been more than 35 years since I have seen them!
So about a month ago I was thinking, I need to look up Pete & Bea in the phone book and WALA!! Their they were!! I was thrilled to say the least! So I called and Pete answered the phone and I told him whom I was and I could tell he was tickled to her from me.. He soon handed the phone to Bea and she was so excited! Probably as excited as I was! It was wonderful to talk to them both.. brought back some very nice memories Smile..
So today we got to meet up for lunch! They both looked so great! The years have been kind! Bea is still very beautiful! Pete is still very quite as I remember him.. They have been married 52 years! We discussed all the kids on each side.. tried to catch up on a few things. Lunch was about 2 1/2 hours long.. so you know we did a lot of catching up!!
We plan to have them up for dinner really soon..

Pete and Bea today..

petebea-3-20-13

Pete and Bea circa 1972 with my Dad and my Grandmother, who was probably about the same age the same age Bea is in the photo.. BEA LOOKS FABULOUS!!!
I am sure Pete wishes he wasn’t sticking his tongue in this picture.. so that just goes to show you! Don’t stick your tongue out in pictures they may come back to haunt you 40 years later!!

beapete

No comments:

Post a Comment