Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Poipu Beach 3/12

We have spent a few days on the Poipu Beach this week.. The beach is a bit crowded, great snorkeling and the waves are slight This part thrills me after the other day when we were at another beach the waves were sucking me in!! YICKS!
We met Ed & Julie from Colorado one day.. We then joined them at Kapaki joes in Lihue for happy hour drinks and pupu’s.

144
Before going to the beach today we stopped at Wailua Falls and took some pictures. We were so hoping we could go hiking, but there were no hiking trails..

004  010
We then went back the to the poipu beach again the next day.

146


However our intent was to go kayaking, but because we didn’t make prior arrangements. So now we have made a plan to go on Thursday. We are taking the tour because they take the kayaks to the river, or we would have to strap them to the car..NOT! going to happen. So we are doing the tour.. We did check around for prices, etc.. and we found that Wailua Kayak Adventures was the best deal so we booked that for this Thursday..Rich & Judy and us will do a “tour” to the secret falls.. $40 pp. We checked prices and one of the tours (same as we booked) was $105 pp!!!<<this one served lunch.. uumm.. making our own lunch.. Ali’I Kayaks people were sooooooooooooo rude! Differently and attitude adjusted is needed here..
We are watching tv while I am writing and the new pope is about to take the balcony!! how exciting!! Pope Francis 1/Jorge Mario Bergoglio. He has arrived! Wow the crowd is cheering, flashing cameras, flags waving!! Amazing..
After the beach we had a date with ‘Rich & Judy to go to dinner at the Hukilau Lanai for dinner. It was a nice evening we spent with each other.. Unfortunately the pictures we took were really dark.. Food was pretty good..
Wailua Falls, Spouting Horn, Dinner with Rich & Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment