Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Monday, March 25, 2013

Sharing Good Times with Good Friends

It was so nice to share good times with old friends and one new one!! As you know from an earlier post I was united with some very good friends of my parents earlier this month, Pete & Bea! It is so wonderful to have them share our life some decades later!! Another long time friend Bobbie Jo whom we haven’t seen for a few years, called us last week and said “are you ready for company”?? And of course our response was YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! GREENSMILESSS
Ev and I planned dinner for Sunday. Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings. I started early in the morning getting everything ready. Made a homemade lemon meringue pie, sausage dressing, mashed yukon potatoes, gravy and bacon laced turkey stuffed with apples, onions and rosemary.. uumm delic!


006  008 

007
It was a gorgeous day here at Clear Lake!! We could actually sit on the deck and neither freeze to death nor bake.
Our first guests were Pete & Bea.. Wonderful to see them.. My heart feels so blessed to have them back in my life.. Brings back some really fun and great memories from years gone by. I feel like I almost have my parents back again.. reliving some enjoyable moments in time.  We got to spend a little one on one time before our other guests would arrive. Loved having that time to enjoy them both. HEARTSMILES

008
Wasn’t too long and the party would begin!! Bobbie Jo and new beau Eric arrived with smiles and laughter! Both willing to jump in and help with ever needed to be done!! not before first going to the bar to have a cocktail. Cocktails in hand and out on the deck we all went. People getting introduced, small conversations soon formed and before you knew it we were all friends!! I loved every minute of it!! And then it was dinner time.
I started pulling things out of the oven, Bobbie mashed the potatoes and Eric was carving the turkey!!

005 

And everything smelled wonderful!! And dinner was served.. Lemon meringue pie for dessert, good wine and better yet, good friends!
010

No comments:

Post a Comment