Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kauai Monday & Luau 3/4

Monday was a “hang out” a the “condo” day.. meaning beach and pool time and quite a few sunburns. Monday evening we were all going to the “Smith Family Luau”!! Fabulous Luau! We have been to several luau’s over the years and I do believe this one was the best! The food was actually wonderful! The grounds were gorgeous and the hospitality was outstanding! Entertainment was very unique. You will have to go when you come to visit!


Ev and I are doing a morning walk as soon as we get up in the morning.. This morning we walked about 6 miles!!! OMG!! Ev was tuckered out… I decided to go shopping with Rich & Judy for the afternoon.. I got two new dresses.. Judy & Rich bought me one for making all the travel arrangements, very nice of them.. Love both my new dresses!! Then they took me to drinks and lunch.. They spoiled me this afternoon.. Judy bought some really cute blouses too! Had a fun day!!
When we got back late in the afternoon, Ev was relaxing watching tv.. He had a nice relaxing day.. he took a nice walk..
Stay tuned more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment