Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Garden Harvest August 22, 2012

Lots and lots of tomatoes!! This years harvest will well surpass last years! Last year would have been lucky to get 50#s! This year will be over 400#’s!!
Pictured are a roma tomatoes, big boy, beef steak (don’t do well here) and heirloom tomatoes. Zucchini, scalloped squash, yellow squash, bell peppers (doing GREAT this year), pickling cucumbers, lemon cukes and what is left of the string bean crop.. A few cantaloupe (most are volunteers) We will take today’s harvest to both the Moose and Keys Club to share in the bounty.. Smile

garden 001

 

garden 003

 

garden 004

Not pictured yet. We still have gourds galore this year!! Pumpkins large to small!! I guess cause we had so much HEAT this year it just promotes more growth! We had radishes,lettuce and about 300 onions early on..

No comments:

Post a Comment