Beautiful Clearlake in California

Beautiful Clearlake in California
Pacific Ocean/Mendocino Feb 2016
Update: March 6th, 2016.
After a very very long year of learning to live a new life with my most recent handicap. I am getting movement in my arm!! :) It started the end of August and has been progressing, slowly. My issues with paranioia and depression are also getting better. I am confident that things will continue to progress. However, loosing a whole YEAR of my life is devastating to say the least. However, keeping a positive attitude for the most part has been a huge challenge, but I do it. I am grateful to all my family and friends that have been so encouraging and helpful. Thank you..




Sunday, August 12, 2012

August Comedy Machine/Luau 2012 Moose

About mid-week before the Luau, started to get kind of crazy. I was busy trying to get my salads made that I was responsible for. I had already made calls to some of the women of the moose and ask them to make salads up for the event. Over all got a pretty good response.
On Saturday morning before luau we were down at the Moose finishing up the decorations of the tables, etc.. Thanks go to our friends whom were visiting from Reno, Mike & MaryAnn. I don’t know what we would have done without them, Unfortunately we didn’t get much help from our membership.
The people I did have were Thomas DeWalt who came the night before w/family and camped out to cook our pig. Stayed up all night, slaved out there in the heat. Jim Brisco who cooked up the Salmon (tasted delicious) and Rich DeWolfe who did whatever anyone needed in the kitchen. We had a paid dishwasher Spencer who did a great job as well. Shannon was also helpful in the dinning room helping out. A big Thanks goes to all of you whom were such a great help to us. Smile John Zimmerman for a great job on the music during dinner and also for letting us use his “sound system” for the comedians! A BIG thanks also goes to John, we couldn’t have done with with him.. A big thanks also goes to Lynn for taking the money at our event. Also wanted to Thank Pam, Doc, Rob & Gayle for helping put the food away. I hope didn’t forget anyone.. ?? Smile
Our comedians were a bit starting.. seems as one of the three was lost.. Soon found his way and they were on stage.. a bit late.. Sad smile Lost a few guests (past their bed time), however a fun fun show! All the comedian did a great job and we thank them too for all their efforts and great “lines’.. Smile
Comedy Machine >> http://www.comedymachine.com/
Our fav was Bob Johnston.. He and his wife Vita joined us for brunch the next day at the Rob Roy on Cobb Mountain on Sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment